martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

Welcome to our English corner!



I AM LIZZY!
This year we have three news friends who come from England: Freddy, Molly and Lizzy. They want to help us to learn English in a funny way.
Do you want to know them?
I am Lizzy the lizzard, I am in five years old class. I am enjoying a lot with my new friends. I am yellow. I have four legs, a tail and two big eyes. I love singing, dancing and playing. Your school is great and I have met your French friend, Loulou.

I AM MOLLY!





I am Molly the mole. I am in four years old class and I love my new mates. I am blue, I have four legs and I like exploring under the ground and I also enjoy getting angry with the farmer.

I AM FREDDY!
I am Freddy the frog. I am in three years old class. These kids are great because they are learning very quickly. I am green, I have four legs and I like jumping and swimming. In my pond I have many funny friends that you will meet. I AM JUMPI! And I am Jumpy! I am in two years old class and I am enjoying a lot with my kids. They are very interested to know everything about England.


 I AM JUMPI!
 And I am Jumpy! I am in two years old class and I am enjoying a lot with my kids. They are very interested to know everything about England.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario